The PeopleSpace installer will perform efficient installation and assembly of office furniture within clients' facilities, including systems furniture, case goods, accessories, wall-hung units, etc. Responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete daily installations, deliveries and or projects.
- Onsite: Follow the daily instructions provided by the PeopleSpace Lead Installer
- Responsible for following PeopleSpace’s (Proven Process) Installation, Quality Assurance, while at site.
- Receive and document receipt of product in a thorough and accurate manner
- Communicates task status and problems to field supervisors/leadman and dispatcher in a timely and clear manner
- React to varying project/field conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in the scope of work
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Haworth installation Certification.
- Communication skills (both oral and written)
- Dependable Vehicle
- Standard tools for systems furniture installation
- Ability to read Blueprints (Construction and Furniture)
- Clean CDL
- Ability to drive 24’-26’ Bobtail truck
- Bi-lingual communication both written and oral. (Preferred not mandatory)
- Additional Furniture manufacture certifications. (Preferred not mandatory)
- Haworth Enclose or Floor to ceiling wall product experience. (Preferred not mandatory)